How to delete Wanelo account: People tend to get rid of an account they no longer make use of as a means to stay off online attack and compromises from hackers. In this article, we have included a detailed step involved in deleting your account
Wanelo is a leading marketplace connecting you with stores with the best deals on over 20 million products ranging from fashion, beauty Care to home products.
With Wanelo, Buyers save big as they are given huge discounts from 60-90% off on each product purchased.
You buy with trust as there are thousands of positive reviews made by real shoppers on the platform with lots of stunning products images to grab buyers attention. Purchases are 100% safe as they are backed by the Wanelo guarantee policy.
Lots to explore from these great platforms. New shoppers are given a 5% off discount on their first purchase and earn money whenever someone shops through your invite. Every loyal shopper gets weekly promos and other goodies attached.
So sad users still want to delete their Wanelo account for reasons best known to them. From the reason emails we received, it is concluded that people tend to delete their account due to too many promotional offers which normally goes to the spam folder and it is advisable to unsubscribe from their newsletter to stay free of unnecessary spam mail.
Now let’s quickly go to the process involved in permanently deleting Wanelo account.
How To Delete Wanelo Account – Close Wanelo Account
- Go to your web or mobile email account /app
- Compose a well-written mail stating the reason for deleting your account
- Attached your registered username and email for reference purposes
- On the subject space type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click SEND
- Wait for 24hrs max to get a response base on your request
Delete Your Account By Visiting The Website
- Sign in to your account by visiting https://wanelo.com
- Click on your profile icon usually located at the top right side of your screen
- Follow the drop-down and tap SETTINGS
- Scroll down to where you have the option to “Close Account”
- Click Close Account and carefully follow the on screened instructions asking to confirm you are not deleting your account by mistake
- Your account is successfully deleted
Hope this helps solve your account deactivation problem and if you found this piece helpful, do not hesitate to use the social share button to reach those interested in knowing how to delete Wanelo account.
Feel free to shoot in your comments regarding Wanelo account and we’d be glad to attend to your request. Thanks for reading and do have a wonderful day.