Learn how to delete Sephora account in this article using this simple step-to-step guide. Sephora is a well-known French multinational retail of beauty and personal care products with over 3000 brands alongside its own label “Sephora collection” here are some of the various products you could find in Sephora’s collection e.g cosmetics, nail colours, body lotion, and hair care products.
Since the launch date in 1970 by Dominique Mandonnaud, Sephora has grown to become the largest multinational store for all things beauty and personal care products.
With Sephora, users have access to browse the website with tons of choices Made available each having a detailed description, reviews from customers, and of course price tag on each item.
With all being said, Sephora users still want to delete their account for a reason best known to them. From the random comments on our forums, average complained they found an alternative while some claimed they needed to make some changes and couldn’t find an option to execute such.
Another reason for deleting your account could be as a result of getting too many irrelevant promotional mails and spam messages. It is recommended you unsubscribe from all newsletters to stay off all sorts of spam emails sent by the platform.
Now let’s quickly dive into the topic of today “how to deactivate Sephora account permanently “
How to Delete Sephora Account – Cancel Account
Kindly follow the below steps to delete your Sephora account
- Login to your account using your desktop or mobile (desktop view)
- Scroll down to the footer of your screen to where you will see “Contact Us”
- Fill in the required field with your correct details
- On the blank space to type in your note, kindly write them to delete your account with reasons and attached your account username with registered email
- Click “Send Email” and your account will be successfully deleted once received by the support team
Another easy way is by sending email to the customer representatives
- Go to your web or mobile mail
- Compose a well-written mail stating the reason for deleting your account and attach your username and email
- On the subject space type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
- Recipient address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tap “Send” and your account will be deleted successfully once your mail is acknowledged
Hope this helps in deleting your account and if found helpful do not hesitate to use the share button to reach out to those interested in knowing how to delete Sephora account.
Have questions regarding this post? Kindly send em in via the comment section. Thanks for reading and do have a wonderful day🥳